– Inquiries can be made by phone at (480) 241-5805 –
- Consultations for residential or business properties
- Feng Shui evaluation of properties, real estate purchase advice
- Commercial Feng Shui services for architects, builders, developers and interior designers
- Blessings and clearing of spaces
- Workshops and classes for groups of three or more
- Remote Feng Shui (phone consultation based on faxed or emailed floor plan)
- What does a consultation involve?
- A typical consultation involves three steps:
- We will meet in person or on the phone for 20-30 minutes to discuss your needs. You can ask questions and raise any concerns you may have about your home. This helps us set clear goals so we do not waste time when I come to evaluate your property.
- I come to your property for the Feng Shui assessment. This involves walking through your home with the bagua in mind. We look at current furniture and pieces of artwork, and move them to utilize the elements more efficiently. It is not necessary to go out and purchase new furniture to get results from Feng Shui.
- After three weeks, I will follow up to see what changes you made and if you have any further questions.
- For a business (office, retail space, restaurant, health care facility,etc), I prepare a written document summarizing the consultation. This includes suggestions for each area, and a summary of the overall space. You will receive this summary and suggestions within a week of your consultation.
- How long does the assessment take?
- For a standard 1800-2400 square foot home or business office, an assessment can take from 2-3 hours. I have the client take notes on my suggestions as we go through the space. After the walk-through, we go over the client's notes to make sure that the suggestions are clear and well understood. We are both very excited about the changes that will soon occur!
- How much will it cost?
- The initial conversation and follow-up visit are complementary. I charge $100/hour for the property assessment. An apartment space of 1,200 sq. ft. or less will take me 1 to 2 hours and cost from $100 to $200. A consultation for a standard (1,800-2,400 sq. ft.) home will range from $200 to $300 dollars. A business consultation for an office space of 1,200 sq ft. will range from $200 to $300, due to the written summary and suggestions the client will receive.